Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trower Hosting Service Provider, LLC. Deals (NEW) 5.45 web hosting
I would first like to thank you for reading my post. I am new to the web hosting business. But I am not new to the Servers, Computer Repair, and the electronic/computer industry. I have Network Administrator degree, Red Hat Certified Administrator/Engineer, and also have Microsoft certifications. I offer Web hosting starting at 5.45 a month for 5GB web hosting space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email accounts, unlimited everything. Cpanel with sitebuilder. Also Virtual private servers starting at $37 a month with the following config:
Intel Xeon 3060 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
Windows Server 2003
100 Mbps Uplink
2000 GB Bandwidth
4 GB RAM
20GB
1 Dedicated IP Address

Dedicated Servers starting at 89+ a month with ehcp.net already installed and ready for use. We also offer less than 5 min ticket response time guaranteed!!! We also have 24/7 technical support over phone, email, live chat, and also ticket system.

Restored from old drupal forum, for user uid:735 username:tdog89
You may reset your password to access your new account here.
Trower Hosting Service Provider, LLC. is now offering ehcp professional edition, we offer 24/7 technical support, professional upgrades of ehcp!! go to http://www.trowerhosting.com select products and go from there. We also offer live chat!!! You already know EHCP will be up there with cpanel soon get ahold of the professional edition. Contact sales@trowerhosting.com for great discounts.

The details look pretty impressive, but I would like to know more about the the web hosting package. Of course all the good web hosting packages offer cPanel Acess, with Website Builder, and other stuff. But, usually the “unlimited everything” always sounds misleading. And when you say everything is unlimited does it mean monthly bandwidth, email account quota or what? And, then why does it say “5GB web hosting space” when everything is unlimited? I would like to host my personal website about <a href="http://www.webhostingart.com">web hosting</a> industry with your service, and as you may understand because I am not a newbie webmaster I am searching deeper than the surface.
Moreover, if it is offered on Windows 2003 server, does it mean this form of web hosting doesn’t offer support to Linux Web Hosting? And, if happens to be the case then how would someone set-up phpBB forums, Wordpress blogs and other things that require Linux Web Hosting?

I think this service is no longer exists... even www.trowerhosting.com is not working..
let me know if I am wrong..

Restored from old drupal forum, for user uid:2690 username:nikol
Yeah it's no longer up. Idk what happened with them.

Restored from old drupal forum, for user uid:1 username:ehcpdeveloper