Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joomla updates
Not sure if EHCP can do what I am wanting (I noticed in the forum that EHCP can not overwrite file in the Easy Install Scripts. What I am wanting to do is have updates for Jooomla which needs to download the update (which I know how to add the link in the Easy Install Script) then have it unzip the files into the root directory of the website. Is there a "commandaftercopy" that I can add to accomplish this?
Also after a server update I am getting a “your ehcpserver-error in apache config-custom settings”

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Mike

Restored from old drupal forum, for user uid:3579 username:mfreeoff
You may reset your password to access your new account here.
begining from last, for apache config error, check apache log/command output, to point out in which part did you do any mistake. maybe a non-existing domain, or a non-existing directory generally causes that.

for joomla updates: if you can provide joomla update download url, just add it as a normal "easy install script" then, to unzip its files to any dir, just install it as other scripts, to your target directory. for just unzipping it, no need to "commandsaftercopy" because, ehcp already unzips and puts it in directory of your desire.

Restored from old drupal forum, for user uid:3579 username:mfreeoff
That does not work.. Can I be the first to request this option in future updates. Thanks..Smile

Restored from old drupal forum, for user uid:1 username:ehcpdeveloper