Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not working for me under Debian 8
Hi developers,

I have a virtual server with only Debian 8 (nothing more).

Than I installed EHCP for Debian and everything seems to be ok.

When I use my server name or the ip address I got the message : The requested URL /ehcp was not found on this server.

I started ./ehcpdaemon.sh but I don’t see this daemon in the list with “top” (SSH).

When I use only the servername or the ip address I see only the first page : Apache2 Debian Default Page

I try to install all for my server by myself, I give it a little more time otherwise I stop with it, if it is too complicated (I am a programmer and maybe you need to be a professional for these kind of things).

But I hope of course you know the problem immediately, in my ehcp.log there are no errors reported ..

I forgot : I got this message during installing but maybe it means nothing : currently i need a dedicated server with 8 core, 8gram, 500g hdd at least.

I have 1 core, 1 gb, 40gb .. and need my server only for testing programs ..

Restored from old drupal forum, for user uid:34019 usernameTongueiet
You may reset your password to access your new account here.
Starting from last; that message (dedicated server etc.. ) has nothing with your installation/functionality.

You may not see ehcpdaemon in your top output, beacause top shows only cpu-consuming processes on top. to see ehcpdaemon, you may run:

ps aux | grep ehcpdaemon

To understand more your case, send more info to info@ehcp.net
I may also try to fix it on your server and understand the cause.

We primarily support Ubuntu, debian also should work, but I havent installed on debian 8 recently, maybe something changed on it.

Restored from old drupal forum, for user uid:34019 usernameTongueiet
Hi Permalink,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I shall try Ubuntu first if it works in that case.

Later I can install it again in Debian 8 and let you log in, it is only a test server and can do a reset very easily with an chosen operating system (mirror).

Regards,

Piet

Restored from old drupal forum, for user uid:1 username:ehcpdeveloper