Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with 0.29.15
Have a problem with the install of ehcp 0.29.15. I just did a complete fresh install on my test computer with Ubuntu 10.10 and decided to try out the ehcp 0.29.15 problem I have is that the .conf files under the apache2.conf include all point to #Include /apachehcp.conf
#Include /apachehcp_subdomains.conf
#Include /apachehcp_auth.conf
#Include /apachehcp_passivedomains.conf
When I restart Apache it fails, but if I comment out these 4 lines apache restarts fine. do I need to add these files?

Restored from old drupal forum, for user uid:3689 username:reddragon
You may reset your password to access your new account here.
Since I can access the panel and set up a domain I have one more issue that I come across well an error to be exact when I set up an email account and then access it through squirrel mail (and for some reason roundmail will not even let me log in just says incorrect password/user). ERROR: Connection dropped by IMAP server. Any ideas with this also? Like I mentioned this is a complete fresh install.

correct lines with apache2.conf should be:
Include /var/www/new/ehcp/apachehcp.conf
Include /var/www/new/ehcp/apachehcp_subdomains.conf
Include /var/www/new/ehcp/apachehcp_auth.conf
Include /var/www/new/ehcp/apachehcp_passivedomains.conf

these are with 0.29.15 and higher, not for 0.29.13 and lower.
ehcp directory has changed with ver 0.29.15

about connection dropped problem, you need to check a few things, logs also, follow http://ehcp.net/?q=node/848 mail&log section

I forgot to mention that the lines that are causing problems for the apache2.conf, which are the include lines are ones for virtual host. There was another set under these which are set to /var/www/new/ehcp. Not sure if that makes much a of a difference. If I set the ones that do not point to /var/www/new/ehcp then that will make 2 sets of includes to the same conf files.

As for the imap error I tried the steps you pointed me to within the log file it states execv errors that say file/directory can not be found. After some trial and errors I decided to do a complete reinstall right now since I just kept getting errors most of the same ones.

Restored from old drupal forum, for user uid:1 username:ehcpdeveloper